A new custom game mode for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is quickly gaining fan attention as it spreads across TikTok. The game mode builds upon the foundation of Gun Game and fuels itself with the popularity of the legendary game mode. Although Call of Duty: Modern Warfare‘s community feels unsupported, the players’ have decided to continue to evolve their own custom experiences.
By mixing the simplicity of Gun Game with a new set of rules, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare players are able to take on a greater challenge. TikTok fans of the game mode have added extra rules to make the experience deeper and even more stressful than previously experienced. Still, the game community has so far loved the changes as they spread the instructions across social media.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Gun Game is a simple game mode in which all players start with the same weapon. Every kill grants the player a new gun, and whoever completes the set of weapons first wins. The weapons are randomized, and knife kills send players back in tiers. For many players, being knifed is a terrifying experience as it can ruin the player’s momentum and set back several kills worth of work. In a new game mode being called “Blood Pressure,” TikTok user thedillygang has shared with the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare community a new exciting experience.
- Step 1 – Players must scroll over to “Private Match.”
- Step 2 – Proceed to Trials & Games Battles at the bottom of the Multiplayer Options.
- Step 3 – Select Custom Game
- Step 4 – Head to Game Setup
- Step 5 – Choose a preferred map.
- Step 6 – Set the game mode to Gun Game; this can easily be found in Alternate Modes.
- Step 7 – Head to Game in Game Rules and set the Time Limit to Unlimited.
- Step 8 – Proceed to Player in Game Rules and set Max Health to 300 and Health Regeneration to Very Slow.
- Step 9 – Select Option and make sure that the game mode is saved for future experiences.
While the game mode is sure to play similar to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare’s Gun Game, the added health and lack of time limit can make it an exceptionally long experience. Fans describe it as a chaotic mode best played with friends that can often result in a knife fight where players simply abandoned the objective.
The developers have not added Gun Game to Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War as of yet. This means that this experience can only be found in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and uses only their set of weapons. Fans of traditional Gun Game experiences will see a visible difference in its gameplay, but that is what many are saying is part of the fun.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.