Fortnite‘s Season 5 Week 7 challenges are now available, and one of them instructs players to collect Books from Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands. In total, fans that would like to complete this task will need to find five different tomes, and these objects are situated inside of various structures at the two aforementioned locations. For those players that would rather not spend a great deal of time searching for these Books in Fortnite, this guide will provide details on their precise positions.
To begin, while fans only need to collect five Books for this challenge, there are actually more than that scattered across Holly Hedges and Sweaty Sands. More specifically, there are at least three Books in each of these two named locations, and Fortnite players are free to target any combination of five. To make that process as simple as possible, here are maps and descriptions that highlight exactly where six of these objects can be found:
- 1: Enter the yellow house at the northwest corner of Holly Hedges. The Book is on the floor next to the tall bookcase that is just inside.
- 2: Enter the brown house with the two-car garage on the east side. The Book is on the floor next to the windows in the back room.
- 3: Enter the tall green house at the southeast corner. The Book is on the floor next to the fireplace in the room to the left of the entrance.
- 1: Enter the small house across from the trailer park. The Book is on the ground between the bed and the kitchen counters.
- 2: Enter the brick house with the “Private Property” sign in front. The Book is on the ground next to the bookcase in the bedroom.
- 3: Enter the largest building in Sweaty Sands. The Book is by the bookshelf near the desk in front.
Once a player has collected five of these Books, they should receive immediate indication that they have completed the challenge and earned their reward. That reward is 20,000 XP, and it is sure to be appreciated by those fans that are looking to make some progress on Fortnite‘s Season 5 Battle Pass.
These players can earn even more XP by tackling some of the other new weekly challenges, a number of which focus on obtaining Shields. There are also a batch of XP Coins in Fortnite Season 5 Week 7, which fans that are looking to reach the top tiers of the Battle Pass should make sure to collect.
Fortnite is out now for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X.