Warhammer 40K: Darktide replace 1.08 is the most recent from developer Fatshark in its collection of patches to the early entry beta for its industrial future fantasy co-op game. It says that the pre-order beta continues to permit the crew “to test, find new issues, and solve them.” While the discharge of Darktide patch 1.07 put the game on “a good trajectory,” Fatshark says it has made much more progress with this newest launch, although it notes that “there are still a few pesky issues out there we will continue to work through.”
Core to the Darktide 1.08 patch are new development and financial system options, together with the launch of the primary a part of the game’s crafting system. The Armoury Exchange will now supply a small number of character and weapon cosmetics, with extra entry being unlocked as your participant stage will increase. New end-of-round playing cards will spotlight the weapons and feats which are out there to gamers to enhance readability for the development.
The Mourningstar’s Tech Priest, Hadron Omega-7-7, will now seem on the Shrine of the Omnissiah within the game’s hub upon getting a belief stage of 4 or greater. Furthermore, the patch introduces the Consecration capacity, which helps you to improve a weapon or curio’s tier – giving it a random perk or blessing based mostly on the tier it has been upgraded to. This makes use of crafting supplies, which is able to now be discovered throughout missions on Tertium.
The crew at Fatshark additionally says it’s working arduous to enhance the gameplay steadiness. The focus in replace 1.08 is “trying to balance effortless kite-dodging and maintaining the nimbleness of lighter weapons that live and die by the dodge.” In addition, Fatshark provides that it’s “monitoring the current dodge and toughness configuration and will continue to tweak it leading up to release.”
Warhammer 40K: Darktide replace 1.08 patch notes – November 24
New function – Crafting
- UI for interacting with the workshop is on the market.
- Consecrate performance is on the market for gamers.
- Players can earn crafting supplies from missions by way of pickups.
- Hadron’s Workshop as an interplay level can also be out there.
- Armoury Exchange up to date – Character and weapon skins within the retailer.
Quality of Life
- Added EOR (end-of-round) Cards to point out higher what you unlock.
- Sire Melk’s Requisitorium ought to present higher gadgets general by solely having pristine/mastercrafted gadgets.
- Made Zealot’s Penance tier 1 and a couple of pants extra distinct.
- We’ve added higher interfacing for some circumstances the place invalid names are entered throughout character creation, making it clearer that the chosen title/enter shouldn’t be accepted.
- Fixed unlocalized strings within the settings menu.
- Fixing some localization on some cosmetics gadgets.
- Improved merchandise sorting by rarity – ought to now contemplate merchandise ranking too (shouldn’t crash now both!).
Fixes and tweaks
- Fixed an occasion the place gamers couldn’t use weapon particular when ADS with the Lucius Mk III Helbore Lasgun.
- Fixed points with some audio on the Excise Vault Spireside-13 mission.
- Turned down the sunshine emitted by the Zealot. The Zealot calmed down, and their overly vibrant aura will function a flashlight now not.
- Fixed it so the Convict Garb now not clips when having a selected face.
- Fixed a difficulty with some gloves not trying appropriate whereas sprinting.
- Fixed a difficulty the place a number of of the enemy stagger animations clipped rather a lot.
- Can now use weapon particular when ADS on Headhunter Autoguns and Braced Autoguns.
- Fixed some flickering in some prologue cinematics.
- The digicam would leap by geometry when switching between gamers in spectator mode. Now, it’ll leap between gamers to take away these ugly geometry collisions.
- Weirdly, ammo elevated indefinitely when reloading throughout the prologue, which may trigger a crash. This was mounted, and you may reload as a lot as you want.
- Fixed some points with buffering melee assaults when enjoying as Ogryn. No assault was triggered when gamers held the button “too early” in a series. We have now adjusted this somewhat to make the general really feel higher.
- Better Variety of grunts when pushing a number of enemies. We know you’re keen on a great grunt.
- Some voice-over was unintentionally canceled by gamers putting world markers or utilizing the comms wheel – we mounted that for ya.
- Players can now not stand on prime of the elevator in Chasm Logistratum and render the mission unimaginable to finish.
- Re-entering an airlock after utilizing it now not triggers the ‘group up’ VO, as that is now not the target.
- Fixed a difficulty the place stacking crit bonuses would break the crit calculation, rendering the weapon unable to crit. Say “crit” yet another time…
- Fixed the Force Staff typically having a +x% reload pace property – regardless of not being reloadable. It’s a employees, in spite of everything—no must reload it.
- The Counter fireplace’ Veteran Feat ought to now work persistently.
- Fixed a difficulty with the Accatran Mk VIIa Lasgun, the place pictures would disappear after touring round 45 meters / 147.6 toes / 49 yards / 0.0045 Swedish Miles.
- Made some minor tweaks to the minion melee motion.
- Tweaked ranged minions vary swap from melee to ranged override when gamers are kiting them to not happen too near gamers.
- Fixed some damaged stagger animations for varied minions and a few sound tweaks.
- Fixed animation on gasoline hose NPC character being frozen in the beginning of the extent 18 Path of Trust cutscene.
- Prologue cinematic repair for Zolas wound not trying like a wound, however one thing…else.
- Made some voice-over tweaks in order that we at all times play a line when deploying a well being pack or ammo crate.
- Fixed challenge inflicting two, or typically fewer, gadgets to seem within the credit retailer on refresh.
- Improved stability of end-of-round rewards finalizing.
- Setup separate weapon-specific dodge curves for mild melee weapons, tune-up separate zealot baseline:
- Setup separate dodge curve for Zealot class, improve baseline dodge distance to 2.75m over 0.4s (was 2.5m over 0.4s).
- Increase dodge slide friction pace threshold to five.5m/s (from 4.5) – we don’t break down as arduous on dodge-sliding.
- Setup weapon particular curves for agile dodge profiles to permit custom-made conduct:
- For Atrox Tactical Axes and Maccabian Duelling Swords: Custom curve 2.75m over 0.35s with fine-tuned finish of curve for chaining.
- For Catachan Mk III Combat Blade: Custom curve 2.9m over 0.35s with fine-tuned finish of curve for chaining.
If you’re diving in for early entry or on the game’s launch, make sure to take a look at our information to all of the Darktide courses you’ll be able to play as, in addition to the greatest Darktide weapons to get you began. We’ve additionally received all the pieces you might want to know concerning the present state of Darktide crossplay and whether or not we’re more likely to see it carried out in future updates.